Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lucid Dream

I've been interested in lucid dreaming for years and years.  And I've followed up with that by attending workshops, classes, working with 'lucid dream machines', keeping dream journals,....  All sorts of things.  And since my heart surgery, my dreams have seemed to be more lucid, especially during that time of 'just before waking up'.  This morning I experienced both at the same time - lucid dream, and pre-awakening consciousness of the here and now.  I awoke in the middle of a lucid dream, where I was having an amazing experience I will remember forever, and at the same time slowly finding myself aware the 'present'.  I could feel myself in my warm blankets, that I was laying on my side, and that the sunlight was shining through the closed curtains on the other side of the room.  I became aware that I was having both experiences at the same time, and I did my best to slow everything down so it would 'stay that way' for awile.  Wow.  Really a cool experience.  I think it's something I can even do better next time.

1 comments:

Pat Goodeill said...

Sounds amazing!

Post a Comment

 

Sample text