Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gettin' through...

Yesterday I taught Hypnosis Training all day.  I loved it.  I took care of myself, & thought I wasn't 'doing too much', but barely made it home I was so tired.  I got a bowl of something (I can't even  recall what I ate!) for dinner, sat down on the couch to rest and eat at the same time, and the next thing I knew, my roommate Marcia was taking the empty bowl from where I'd dropped it and was covering me with a blanket.  I slept just sitting on the couch for an hour or so, then crawled into bed.  Sooo tired.

Dorie spelled me off today over a long lunch, so I could take a nap for 1 1/2 hours.  It helped me get through the day much better.  Going to bed now.  Nite nite.

1 comments:

Sterling said...

Gwyneth, Take it nice and slow in going back to work do not push yourself so hard!

It sounds like you took on to much of a work load....... Sterling

Post a Comment

 

Sample text