Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Excited, nervous,... and Excited!

Tomorrow I'm leaping off the bridge of recovery into the fast-movong waters of active Hypnosis Certification Trainer.  I begin my first Hypnosis Certification Training course since at least a year ago. 

I can't say how many trainings I planned out, prepared, even marketed, just to have to cancel at the last minute beforehand because I just wasn't up to it.  In fact, the more I progress in my recovery, the more I realize how 'unwell' I have been, for how long.

When I think about it, I am absolutely amazed at how much I've been able to accomplish despite the handicaps created by a 'ticker' that just wasn't working.  I'm also overwhelmed with gratitude that while not being aware of how 'bad' I was, I am so lucky (if you can call it that!) that I didn't push it 'too far', and die before I got the help I needed.  Whew.  That was close.

1 comments:

Sterling said...

Gwyneth, Don't over extend yourself. Start of slow then add more work load as you get stronger and keep your stress down!
I am happy that you can get back to work.....

Sterling

Post a Comment

 

Sample text