Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Maybe it's the weather

Rough day today.  The osteo arthritis in my hip and knee hurts.  It's more that just 'complainable'.   It hurts to sit, stand, walk, move, lie down - it just hurts.  Yes, it usually bothers me, but today it's worse.  I've heard people say "I can tell a storm is coming in 'cuz my arthritis is hurting' - Maybe this is what they mean.  Maybe the barometer is dropping.  Self-hypnosis does help, and Reiki does help, and my 'pain patch' magnets help as well.  But the down-deep pain is still there.  I'll see if I can find something to do to distract me until it's time to go to bed for the night.  Then I'll take the pain pill I've been saving, climb under the covers with my hot water bottle, and go to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text