Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Much needed 'coincidence'

I've been having such a difficult time with my healing process - not keeping food down, just not feeling good, etc.  Today I went in for my Physical Therapy and my Exercise Therapist, Mike, made all the difference in the world for me.  He told me of his own heart valve replacements - TWO of them - and he's only 26 years old.  He shared with me his own struggles with throwing up and having such a hard time.  Wow.  I'm not weird after all.  I wish I'd been given some small hint when I left the hospital as to what I could maybe expect.  It might have helped me put up with it better.  Mike's sharing with me has helped me a Lot!  Such a wonderful 'coincidence' that he happened to be there to share his experience with me.  I'm grateful beyond words.  On the way home I stopped by the local Iceberg and got a chocolate-mint milkshake.  It's the only thing that has sounded good to me for days.  It tasted as good as I hoped it might, and it even stayed down.  I'm celebrating!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when stuff like that happens. Merry synchronicity! I have been having a few health issues and am learning all about doctors and lack of communication!

Hugs of light and love,
Joshua

Post a Comment

 

Sample text