Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thanks, more than I can say.

As I read the supportive comments I feel lifted - more than I can say.  Thank you, thank you.  It's amazing how much just a kind word means to me right now.

It was a tough day today.  First day of Physical Therapy down at IHC.  Long Halls, long waiting times, and just sitting answering questions (besides the time on the stationary bike) - took lots of energy.  Came home and took a nap.  I know there were a few phone calls that came in during the evening, but I just let them go.  I just didn't have the energy to talk to anybody.  It's interesting to notice how 'being real' takes precedence over 'being nice' when you're hurting and tired.

I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep - they seem to be getting betting each night.  Yes, my body is in need in much healing, but I can already tell that my breathing is better than it was before the surgery on my heart.  There are quite a number of things that are different than they were before.  In ways, I'm learning how to be a new person.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Gwen.. just stopping by to see that everything is well and on the up!! The pictures are quality... nice to share. Thinking of you. Take your time getting used to the new parts!! :0) Cheryl C

Sterling said...

Gwyneth, Yes your pictures are great. We are still praying for your recovery! It is nice to read your blog as you give your acount on the progres you are making....

Sterling

Anonymous said...

Gwyn, I am so happy to hear that you are home and healing well. It sounds as if you have put all your consciousness and healing tools to good use and are being a great example for the rest of us. Love and blessings to you.

Josh

Post a Comment

 

Sample text