Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm Back....Sort of

Hi Everybody,
I thought I'd have a really good post today for you about everything that's been going on.  Ha.  I had no idea how much energy just recuperating takes.  I've had some big milestones today - all the things we usually take for granted as part of our days.  Getting out of bed by myself, and getting a drink of water.  But I need help getting medicine bottles open, and in getting up from the couch.  And I can't hold Lacy yet.  Boo hoo.  I can have her on the couch next to me though, so I'm happy with that.  She was so happy to see me when I came home.  And she likes to stay close to me.  Makes me smile.

I'm so glad I haven't been alone at home.  Today Dorie and Marcia have been mostly with me during the day.  Tomorrow will be different though.  I'm not used to being so 'in need' of care and help.  Usually I can 'buck up' and get through it - whatever 'it' is.  But not now.  I have to be really carefull.  My 2 naps per day are much needed.  And then there are the 'rests' inbetween.  It hurts to breate, and move, and everything is slow.  I can't count on my strength yet.  I've yeard it takes awhile.  Now I believe it.

Dorie just brought me pictures from the hospital that she took.  I'll post them tomorrow.  I'm too tired now.  See you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text